Designed or maintained next projects:
- Data Scientist ("KPMG-Ukraine Ltd.", 10.2017 - now) – outsorce and internal projects within Product Development Center involving data collection, transormation, visualization, building predictive and classification models, patterns and anomalies search.
- “Quicket” project (Swift / iOS) (07.2016 - 01.2017) – a startup project for available railway tickets monitoring, a role of creator, coordinator and application development.
- Business processes digitalization - “555-IF Ltd.” enterprise, Ivano-Frankivsk (Ukraine) (spring-summer 2017) – consulting and technological innovation process audit of the current business processes and their digital evolution. Recommendations concerning digital integrity and interconnection, media development and new implementations were given.
- Facial Expression Recognition System (Matlab / C++ / Python) (spring 2016) – outsource project and diploma work which is an emotion recognition system based on Computer Vision and Neural Networks. Results implemented at “555-IF Ltd.” enterprise.
- Analyst (Internship) - Sberbank, Kyiv (Ukraine) (06.2015–07.2015)
Administrative level (Tier II) of the technical support. My actual activities and responsibilities were maintenance of computers, support of Service desk service, personal task. During the latter, the analysis concerning improvements in the actual process of receiving and solving the issues was conducted. Certain advice given as a result.
DATA SCIENCE / MACHINE LEARNING SKILLS
• Regression and forecasting: Linear Regression, Autoregression models
• Supervised classification: Logistic (Softmax) Regression, Support Vector Machine, Feed Forward NN (Multi-layer Perceptron), Convolutional NN
• Unsupervised classification: k-means clustering
• Other algorithms: Active Appearance Models, Principal Component Analysis, Survival Analysis
• Experience or familiar with: Decision Trees, Naive Bayes classifier
• Tools and languages: Matlab, SQL/Oracle, EViews, MS Excel, Python (numpy, pandas, scikit, Keras + TensorFlow)
• Experience of creating mathematical model of real-life situations
• Data visualization and analytics skills (Power BI)
OTHER PROJECT DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
• Strong object-oriented programming skills
• Other programming experience: C++/Qt, Swift, Git
• Telegram bots development
• Leadership and managerial skills
• Good communication, team-working and other soft skills